Sunday, August 22, 2010

Birthday Stash!!

An impromptu weekend away to visit friends for my birthday resulted in (as usual) a trip to the LNS. And of course, I could not resist adding to my stash!

I picked up a big piece (24 x 32) of white 22ct hardanger for a HAED project I want to start once the butterfly project is done, a large piece (24 x 20) of black 22ct hardanger for a fractal project, a smaller piece (15 x 15) of ivory 18 ct evenweave for an Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks' design that I want to do for my brother for Christmas and the 3 hand-dyed silks for that project, plus I picked up two Mill Hill Beads Christmas ornaments (super cute and I'm itching to start them). I also splurged and bought a pair of beautiful Stork scissors and a magnetic needlekeeper. (They match!)


No more stash buying trips for a while ... really, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment