Monday, February 17, 2014

MMSC - Week 7

This past week was not a good crafting week as you can tell by my lack of progress posts.

Late last night I realized I hadn't put a single stitch into any of my EPP projects, so I frantically added two diamonds to my 6-point star project.


I considered just not posting or linking up to the Monday Morning Star Count with Jessica at Life Under Quilts, but I just couldn't bear the thought.

I don't know why I was so tired this past week. Any downtime I had was spent half-comatose on the couch watching the Olympics. Usually I stitch or crochet while I watch TV, but not last week. I spent the weekend finishing the first three chapters of my dissertation, so I put in more hours of work than usual. (On a happy note, those chapters have now been sent to my supervisor. Woot! Progress!)

Hopefully this week will allow me more stitchy time.

I'm also linking this post up to Hexie Weekend at A Quilting Reader's Garden.

10 comments:

  1. I can't bear the thought of nothing new to post either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress is progress! We all get there a little at a time. I agree that I feel much more motivation to be able to show progress each week! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You probably did more than I did this week.....grin. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your colors, very pretty. I think I had the same kind of week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors are great - my husband especially would really enjoy this combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely did more than I did... nary a stitch in my EPP this week... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh, well, dissertation, does one need more reason to be exhausted? I am going to love this green star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those colours are just gorgeous! Can't wait to see how it turns out. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Proud of you for keeping at it, even though you're wiped out! It's been a slow week around here too. The kids brought a lovely cold into the house and the adults have been fighting a lingering battle...

    ReplyDelete