Saturday, March 26, 2011

Suddenly Its All About Cards

This blog is really supposed to be about stitching, or at least mostly about stitching. Lately my time to stitch has been severely limited and what little stitching I have done hasn't really resulted in progress worthy of taking pictures. This is very frustrating to me. I like progress, I like finishes, and I love stitching, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards for me right now (no pun intended). Instead I take an hour here and there to unwind by making cards.

A lady on crossstitchforum.com had asked if people would donate stitched pieces for a craft table at a Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser in England (a cause close to my heart). While I had every intention of stitching up a few bookmarks for her, my school schedule and workload have made that impossible. Fortunately she's happy to accept non-stitchy donations as well.

This is the first batch of cards.





1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! You have an eye for making them so pretty.
    :)

    ReplyDelete