Monday, May 6, 2013

Dribs and drabs of progress

I have not been stitching as much as I would like to lately, so progress is minimal. However, I've been trying to stifle my urge to jump around from project to project too much and I'm hoping that will help me get a finish sooner rather than later.

Today I have progress on two projects.

First, Rules For Life by Kincavel Krosses:


Second, Birds of a Feather by From Nancy's Needle:


Fingers crossed I can squeeze a little more stitchy time into my schedule soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow two beautiful pieces there. I'm having the same problem, trying to stick to a limited number of projects rather than constantly jumping around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are lovely and you are getting a brownie point for making me drool over Rules for Life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rules for Life looks beautiful on that purple fabric. Your needlepoint is amazing! I'm sure you'll make lots of progress and finish one of them soon!

    ReplyDelete