My apologies for not blogging in a while -- I'm still stitching but I've been out of town a bunch and that usually means blogging takes a back seat.
Over the past month or so I have picked up and put down Elizabeth by Mirabilia several times. Most recently I finally moved her from a q-snap to a Millenium frame. It makes working on her much nicer and I get a truer sense of how big she'll eventually be. She's still just a big blob, but at least now she's got some colour in her!
I also put a little more time into my blackwork project Ciara Blue by Blackwork Journey. I love this piece, but it's very fiddly. A few hours at a time is all I can manage on this one.
I've also been working on my Frozen Flower hardanger project (no pic of this one, sorry). All of the woven bars are done and I'm now working on the double wrapped bars and the filling stitches. To say I loathe this project is an understatement. I detest it! Ugh. But it's for a friend and it will be lovely once it's done. Bleh.