Monday, May 7, 2012

A late May WIPocalypse update

I know I'm a little late with this post, but I was out of town AND I wanted to finish another Metamorphosis motif before I posted.

Here are motifs 5 & 6:

Only one more to do. Yay! I see a finish on the horizon! Even though I checked all my fabric calculations 10x before I ordered my fabric and I double counted and used a fabric pen to mark my start, somehow I still ended up with too much fabric on one end and barely enough on the other. I could have sworn that this piece had 3" on all sides, but apparently it only had 2". So, my right hand border is onlly a measly 1". I hope my framer will forgive me.

I also got a tiny bit more done on another Ink Circles project -- Cirque des Carreaux. This is part of my UCJC and also the BAP (Big Ass Project) Challenge being hosted by Becky over at Becky Bee's Stitching Hive.


  1. Both are beautiful. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that has problems centering designs ;)

  2. Love that Cirque des Carreaux. I shall pop back to see your progress.

    Happy Stitching

    Chris xx

  3. Well done on your lovely progress.