I have made some progress on Austrian Heart I by Bleu de Chine over the weekend (thank you IHSW). This seems to be a very quick stitch, and I am enjoying it immensely. I love the intermingling of cross stitch and blackwork.
This is stitched on 28 ct lugana, over 2, using Carrie's Creations silk thread in Fantasm and HDF silk in BeWrayed. To be honest, I'm not loving the lettering on this piece, but I couldn't find anything that matched better. Since it's done now, I'm not fussing with it anytime soon. Maybe I'll come back to it in a few months and think of a way to improve it.
Over the past two days I put in some time working on Rules for LIfe by Kincavel Krosses, but I just hated the way that the Caron Collection Waterlilies silk was stitching up. All of my stitches looked horrendous! It was uneven and warped and hideous, so I'm ripping out the 300-400 stitches I put in and will be restarting it with HDF silk in white. Hopefully I'll have a new start pic in a few days.