Monday, May 19, 2014

MMSC - Week 20

Pretty little diamonds … three of them!


Last week I laid out my hexies for my Batik Hexie Blanket and I discovered that I do not like it at all. I spent all week going back and looking at the picture again. I kept hoping that I'd grow to like it, but no such luck. I've put it away for now. I need some distance from it and some time to rethink how I can make it work. :(

In the meantime, I am continuing on with the diamonds for my 2nd 6-point star and am drawing up plans for a brand new project.

As always, I'm linking up with Jessica for the Monday Morning Star Count at Life Under Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. Well at least you've saved yourself a UFO by thinking ahead! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might come back to your hexies in time - I often hate what I'm doing but that feeling usually goes away eventually. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible that someone else might have a layout idea what would freshen them up for you? Sometimes I can't think of any alternate way of doing something but other people can.

    ReplyDelete