Monday, May 26, 2014

MMSC - Week 21

I spent most of this past week travelling to and from a conference for school. As portable as EPP is, I never take it with me travelling. My little sewing kit just sits on an endtable by my couch all the time.

As a result, no stitching or basting got done.

However, I have decided to share my obsession:


I think I'm addicted to the Paperpieces.com site. Every time they have free international shipping my shopping cart fills up. I have hexies, jewels, 60 degree diamonds, equilateral triangles, half-square triangles, 45 degree diamonds, half hexies, and squares, and most in different sizes (1.25", 2", or 4").

I have plans for a zillion projects, but nowhere near enough time to work on them all. I'm doing pretty good by not starting them all right this second though. :)

As always, linking up to Jessica's Monday Morning Star Count at Life Under Quilts.

1 comment: