Sunday, October 30, 2011

Patchwork Cards

I saw a card somewhere in blogland (I'm terrible at remembering where I see inspiration - I know, I'm sorry) that used 3 patterned papers as a background and it made me think a little bit of a patchwork quilt. So, I took that idea a little further and created a Christmas card and a Halloween card.

I went to my local Fabricland the other day, and found some great lace. I've never used fabric on a card before, but I love the subtle texture it adds. I also kinda dig the "frosting" I added to the sentiment. I love heat embossing!


2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, and I especially like the Christmas card - it's so pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like those! I loooove the Halloween card.
    Haha, I feel like a broken record when I comment on your cards. I seem to say the same things over and over. But I really love all the cards you have made. You do an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete