Friday, July 23, 2010

Lizzie*Kate - Welcome Baby

As if I don't have enough projects on the go, I started a small piece for an expectant friend of mine. I'm personally not a huge fan of big baby announcements, but I found this little one from Lizzie*Kate that is just perfect! It's small and cute without being cutesy. Whether it'll be a boy or a girl is being kept a surprise till the big day, so I decided to use that pretty light green fabric I bought the other day to keep the whole thing a little more neutral.


I've never worked over 2 on 28 ct before, so getting used to the counting was a little tricky. I did enjoy how soft and lovely the fabric was though. I'm used to working with the much stiffer aida.

I still have a little more to do before the baby is born (borders and such), then will just have to add the name and date before I can frame it up and make it into a great little present!


No comments:

Post a Comment