Saturday, July 17, 2010

The stash addict strikes again!

I didn't mean to ... really I didn't ... I was just in the neighbourhood of my LNS (local needlecraft store) and just popped in for a look. Well ... I didn't just look. But I couldn't help it, the stuff just calls to me!

I picked up the Lizzie Kate - Welcome Baby because I wanted to do something small for an expecting friend of mine, then it snowballed into 3 charts. I went to look at a little bit of 20 or 22 ct fabric, but ended up browsing the hand-dyed fabrics. I don't quite know which project will end up on which fabric, but they were too lovely to pass by. Clockwise from the top left: 28 ct cashel linen in woodland, 28 ct jobelan in water cress (thinking I'll use this for the Welcome Baby chart), 16 ct aida in tarnish, 16 ct aida in whimsy, and 18 ct aida in mystic. Then I picked up some threads too - Weeks Dye Works and Sampler Threads from The Gentle Art.

Oh my pocketbook hurts ... but my stash bin looks full and lovely!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is some gorgeous fabric! I think the water cress is my favorite. Can't wait to see which project you use with these fabrics.

    ReplyDelete