Thursday, August 2, 2012

A day late for WIPocalypse

I don't know what is with me this year, but I am late posting for EVERYTHING. *sigh* Sorry.

Anyway, I have progress pictures to show today! I did a fair amount of traveling in July, so not as much got done as I would have liked. BUT progress is progress!

First up, Rules For Life by Kincavel Krosses. I worked primarily on this piece in July, since carting around basic stitchy supplies and only one colour of silk floss was easiest as I flitted across the countryside.


Near the end of July (after I got home from my travels) I pulled out Mirabilia's Elizabeth and put some stitches into her. It still doesn't look like much though. Okay - really it's just a funny looking blob unless you have the photo from the chart right beside it. I do like that I've added a colour other than black and grey to it. I have the feeling that this piece is going to take a very, very long time to complete.




4 comments:

  1. I also had a blob of a post recently but you are right that progress is progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely progress all the same. I love the colour of the fabric for Rules. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to take Rules for Life on your travels with you, since it has only one color. I have some pretty colored fabric and now I'll plan to stitch something all in white on it. Thanks for the inspiration! I'm looking forward to seeing Mirabilia's Elizabeth come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress. It may be a blob to some people, but at least you know what you're creating. Love your fabric choice for the rules.

    ReplyDelete