Monday, January 9, 2012

WIPocalypse - January progress

To be honest, I don't have much progress to show on my WIPs because I have been so busy with all my starts for the Ultimate Crazy January Challenge. As of today, I have 9 new starts and it's boggling my mind a bit. :)

Anyhow, I thought I would show the tiny bit of progress I made on Drama Queen during the holidays.


It's a whole lot of red. :) And there's still more red to go in there.

This will be on the backburner until all my new starts are, well, started. February will be the perfect month to stitch red!

4 comments:

  1. wow that's a very challenging stitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous pic for your WIPocalypse update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH pretty. I've got the tree of stitches on my list to do too. Need to get back in the community and see about getting the pattern.

    ReplyDelete